Dark Romance: The Monster Within Collector’s Edition
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using DominiGames software and applications, websites, forums, blogs and chat features and related services (the “Service”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
General Use Provisions
The Service is the property of DominiGames. Any unauthorised use of the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Service is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
DominiGames grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
You are not entitled to
(a) use the Service for any commercial purposes, that is the purposes intended for derivation of any direct or indirect economic benefits;
(b) distribute, sublicense, rent, lease, transfer or assign the Service to any third parties, unless expressly stipulated herein;
(c) install or use of the Service on the network, grant an access to it on – line or install the Service on more than one computer or gaming unit at a time;
(d) bypass any technical protective measures used to prevent unlawful use or copying of the Service or any of its features;
(e) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, attempt to derive the source code of, make derivative works or modify the Service,
(f) remove or modify any of the trademarks, logos and other notices contained in the Service.
DominiGames does not provide the Service to persons under the age of 13 (thirteen). By signifying your acceptance of these Terms or making any use of the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 (thirteen) years of age.
You may be required to register, or previously registered, for a DominiGames User account in order to access the functionality of some of the Service. DominiGames can refuse registration of, or cancel, any account in its sole discretion at any time without reason, notice or liability.
You are solely responsible for all activity of your User account and for the security of your computer system. You should not reveal your username or password to any other person. DominiGames will not ask you to reveal your password. If you forget your password, you can request to have a new password sent to your registered e-mail address. You agree to indemnify and hold DominiGames and their respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, vendors, and content providers harmless for any improper or illegal use of any of your User account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your User account or whom you have negligently allowed to access your User account. DominiGames reserves the right to terminate your User account if any activity that occurs with respect to such account violates these Terms.
Forums, Blogs and Chat Features
The Service may include various forums, blogs and chat features where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. You are responsible for the content of the messages you post on forums and any consequences that flow from such posting(s).
You agree not to do any of the following:
– post any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar,profane, obscene, may cause personal distress, offensive, defamatory, false, libelous, hateful, racially, sexually or otherwise discriminatory or post any information that is otherwise (in the absolute discretion of DominiGames) objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your association with a person or entity;
– promote or endorse any business or commercial goods, products or publications (including other websites);
– post any information that may be invasive of another»s privacy or violate the rights of any other member, or of any third party in any way;
– post inflammatory messages;
– post any content that infringes any patent, trademark or copyright of any party unless you have the permission to do so;
– use the forums or chats to encourage illegal and/or inappropriate behaviour, to form or recruit members for distinct groups whose aims are to cause disruption, or to encourage others to do so;
– use the forums or chats to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
– post any information that would be in breach of a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction;
– post any information that is confidential and/or commercially sensitive;
– post any URLs or web links (to avoid doubt, DominiGames takes no responsibility for the content of any external URL or web link if posted in contravention of these Terms);
– post the names of any individual (or identify any individual by any other means) in relation to(or in connection with) criminal accusations and/or any current criminal proceedings;
– spoil, spam, impersonate or engage in activity or behaviour which DominiGames regards as objectionable and/or inappropriate.
Should you violate any of these terms DominiGames reserves the right to terminate your User account.
Limitations Of Liability
DominiGames shall in no event be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of using, copying or downloading of the Service. This includes but is not limited to lost profits, hardware or software damage, stoppage or malfunction and work stoppage. You accept and acknowledge that you are responsible for the safety of the data stored on your device. DominiGames shall not be liable for any loss of data.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DominiGames.
DominiGames has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DominiGames shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.