As a Game Designer , you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting and innovative games developed for PC, Mac, iOS and Android platforms. We are looking for driven and experienced Game Designers capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Inventing a game’s concept, its central mechanisms, and its rules
- Creation, elaboration, description of all components of games of the HOPA genre (Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure, or «I-Spy»): sequence of quests, mini-games and puzzles, interaction with characters, dialogs, etc.
- Making clear and undersrtandable terms of reference for artists, animation artists and programmers
- Regular monitoring of the newest tendencies of the world casual games industies (playing different HOPA games)
- Broad range of interests and information, knowledge of the mass and pop culture (movies, books, comics). Knowledge of classics and American market traits is preferable.
- Good learning ability and common sense
- Ability to develop and explain your thoughts written or oral
- Good imagination and good sense of logic. You’ll have to create a new interesting game world, but this world should have its own objective laws and mustn’t contradict itself and the basic logic.
- Basic knowledge of English
- Experience in a similar field of game design
- High communicative skills
- Creativity, ambition, preciseness, good timing, high levels of initiative and self-motivation.
If you are interested in this job and want to work in our team, please send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org