As a Game Designer for F2P Projects, you will be working in a team of experienced developers on exciting and innovative games developed for PC, Mac, iOS and Android platforms. We are looking for driven and experienced workers capable of performing in a dynamic environment and collaborating with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Design and prototype core gameplay systems
- Implement and balance gameplay features from initial design to final polish
- Create and maintain internal design documentation, including feature specifications and implementation guides
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the implementation of systems into actual gameplay and maintain overall balance between multiple gameplay systems
- Iterate, balance and tune gameplay features based on ideas and feedback from team, QA and play testing during the whole production.
- Experience balancing complex gameplay systems
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and time constraints
- Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various games and game types
- Experience with free to play title development.
If you are interested in this job and want to work in our team, please send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org